Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Risk Taker? or a Safe Player?




Yup Yup! Life is too short to sit down and ponder about all the 'what if...' and I've decided not to play safe anymore!


At the end of December 2009, I've made quite a risky move... moving out from my comfort zone just to see what i can achieve at this brand new place...


Risk was made, resulting consequences that i had to bare, though its all now over... but come to think of the first few weeks after i finalize and made that decision, the whole process was all so over-whelming! >.<''' that is indeed a very good experience for me, and i guess despite all the negative consequences that cost me, i would still choose this risky decision.


Moving towards a new decade of our current millenium, i figured that i really have not much time left to waste... Turning in to my mid-twenties this year, leaving me even lesser time for explore all the possibilities and most importantly being able to experience life as free will as i can do at my teens...
I actually feel quite lucky that i could embrace the opportunity given to me, making risky decision, learning to be independant, crying alone through the lonely nights when i feel all hopeless, satisfied when i know i've overcome all the difficulties and finally being able to reach a state of stability (well... not to say that i am all stable and steady now... +_+''' but at least i know i am adapting to the new environment here). All this contributes in to my life experience, its all the answers to my 'what if...' questions. Though its tough, but at least i found answers to it, with no regrets! :)
Living life with no regrets, answering all my 'what if...' questions is what i feel responsible to myself for at least the last few years of my twenties, because i know after that things will be all different. BUT, of course... i'm still obliged to whatever i need to do as a daughter, as a sister, as human to this society! >.<>
Its impossible that i will ask questions like, 'what if i robbed a bank?' right?! +_+''' come on man...
I want to remember my twenties as being a risk-taker and remember all these soul searching incidents of my life... Good or bad, its subjective to everyone... as long as I'm still breathing, i will still embrace whatever comes along my soul searching path! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment