Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Officially a MRS!!

Until this very moment, I still can't believe that I'm no longer Miss Tai but instead I'm legally Mrs.Ng...Looking back on that day, I am still very touched and feel very blessed to have all our loved ones witnessing this important event. 

 Abby wanted me to pose with the flowers~ 

 Love the flowers! White lilies and roses :)

Though there were a few hiccups on the actual day... but yes, it is still a very memorable life changing experience. Once we all reached the venue, Level 33, our Solemnizer - Mr. Chia has arrived, and it was really kind of him to let us settle down and prepare the necessary for the Solemnization.

As we settled down, we invited Mr Chia in to our private room, and then we begin the serious part of the solemnization. Listening on the explanation and the exchanging vows to each other... OMG... everything just seemed surreal, *my tears was rolling in my eyes* I had to control myself from weeping!

 Mr. Chia was explaining to us on the solemnization terms...

 Our wedding band :) 

  Exchanging our wedding bands 

 As requested by everyone... *blushing*

And there you go! The solemnization is done!

Had a group photo with our solemnizer - Mr Chia, and our Moms :)

Anyway... after the solemnization, we waved goodbye to Mr Chia, and proceeded with our lunch. Not to forget that we did made good use of the wonderful scenery from Level 33! Snap snap snap... photo session!

 Mr. & Mrs. NG

 Personal Portrait :)

 Family Group Shot!

 Abby & Me, My dearest sister, credits must be given to her for all the nice photos!

The siblings group shot! one of my favorite shot :) so candid~

I must said, Level 33 did not let us down. The food, service, and environment was really great! Everyone enjoyed themselves there. Let's have a glimpse of the food shots!


 Fish & Chips
TEMPURA OF DORY FILLET, FAT CUT CHIPS, CRUSHED PEAS AND SAUCE TARTARE



Don't you think it looks a little like the infamous Marina Bay Sands architecture?! hahaha...or is it just me...


 Bookmaker
CHARGRILLED STEAK, TOASTED TURKISH BREAD, ARUGULA, AGED CHEDDAR,
ONION AND ALE MARMALADE, TOMATO RELISH AND FAT CUT CHIPS
  
The chargrilled steak was yummy, but a bit too cooked i guess... or my sis like it to be more raw??


 
 All Day Breakfast
BUTCHER’S SAUSAGES, FRIED EGG, CRISP BACON, BAKED VINE TOMATO,
FOREST MUSHROOM, HOME-MADE BEANS, FAT CUT CHIPS, RUSTIC MALT BREAD AND 33.1 BLOND LAGER KETCHUP

 This was my selection, delicious!
A very wholesome meal! I can't finished it up, so I shared it with Mr. Ng

Burger & The Works
BEEF PATTY, TOASTED SESAME BUN, CRISP BACON, DILL PICKLES,
AIOLI, BLUE CHEESE, BEER BATTERED ONION RING AND FAT CUT CHIPS
Young Raymond's choice, the blue cheese blended in just nice with the beef patty! Yums! 

Pasta
SPICED PROVENÇALE, RIGATONI, KALAMATA OLIVES, FETA CHEESE, BASIL, PINE NUTS
AND SEMI DRIED TOMATO

Not to forget the beer!! I had the 33.1 Blonde Lager, absolutely refreshing!!

Anyway, enough of all the food... after lunch, we spend sometime walking around MBS... It really amazes me, that the 2 families could just bond together on this significant day. I'm truly blessed to have supportive and loving family members (both my own and the in-laws)! 

I cherish every moment me and Mr. Ng had in the past and have strong faith in both of us as we embark on the marriage journey ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment