Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday :)




14 March was my special someone's birthday... and in order to surprise him, i made a birthday cake for him :)
Its his favorite chocolate cake! Of course i needed my mom's guidance on making the cake, cause she's the expert in this field.
And after hours of learning and steaming(steaming?! yup! its a steam cake)... Tada! there you have it! A nice chocolate cake just for him! :D
It was all suppose to be a surprise, but I was worried that the cake might not look the same after traveling back to Singapore, so I decided to show him the cake before we start the journey.
And luckily I did, because when we reached home in Singapore, the cake was melted in a way... :(
I was so sad... but he said he loved it anyway, because its the effort that counts :) hehehe...
Luckily he said so... at least i know that my thoughts and actions are appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment